The Lower Mainland’s Asphalt Sealcoating & Paving Experts
Sealcoating Vancouver Driveways & Walkways
Let us repair and sealcoat your asphalt walkways. This cost-saving and attractive enhancement to your home can help turn an ordinary house into a showplace. You’ll have the kind of curb appeal that will attract viewers from all around.
How Does Asphalt Sealcoating Work?
So how does asphalt sealcoating work? When you hire Central Paving, we follow a series of time-tested steps to sealcoat your driveway or walkway. Our team has handled various asphalt sealcoating projects in the past, giving us the experience and knowledge to sealcoat quickly and effectively. We know what to expect from certain scenarios, anticipating problems and evolving our solutions to better fit your needs. Whether you’re in Vancouver or Abbotsford or Coquitlam, asphalt seal coating performed by Central Paving involves the following process:
- Block the Area– First we block off the area that is receiving the seal coating. We make sure the area is cleared of obstruction.
- Clean the Area– On all of our sealcoating jobs, a power clean is done before the sealcoat application is applied. It’s important to remove obstructions to ensure the sealant bonds properly.
- Prime the Area– The pavement is then inspected to evaluate its condition and select the most viable sealcoat procedure. Once evaluated, we cover areas with oil or chemical spots with primer.
- Fill In the Area– Proper maintenance of the area is performed. We fill in any cracks and repair any defects we find.
- Seal the Area– With repairs and defects addressed, our crew finally starts the sealing process. We apply the necessary number of coats and allow it to dry. Depending on the area and number of coats, the drying time may vary.
- Inspect the Area– Lastly, we walk through the area with you to make sure you are fully satisfied with the job. Once you sign off of the sealing, we open up the area.